Platform Version 5.0.1

[5.0.1]

Community Release Date: 2023-02-13
Private Instances Release Date: 2033-02-16

Added

• Support for ARM64 (Raspberry Pi, Apple M1, Apple M2).

• New ‘Syncs’ feature inside the Toolbox section: Semaphores for distributed IoT devices that can be used for bandwidth limiters, access control, max number of devices doing OTA, etc. This feature can be used both from API or IOTMP devices using new lock_sync and unlock_sync methods. Each lock acquires a fixed number of slots if they are available.

• New Content-security-policy HTTP header configuration on Cluster Settings > Deployment.

• Products can now target a File Storage for its script (still under testing). It will automatically load the index.js script on the Storage.

• Product APIs can now target a script function for its destination and include additional placeholder data from properties or other device APIs.

Fixed

• Product APIs with Property as its target (the property was not written).
  • Exception when TOKEN is not provided.

Improved

• Installed plugins are now automatically updated on impersonation changes.

• UI with better support for mobile devices. Will be released as an APP. Still under development! :technologist:

Core

• Base Docker Ubuntu version from 20.04 to 22.04
  • Updated OpenSSL version from 1.1.1m to 1.1.1t
  • Updated Boost version from 1.78 to 1.81
  • Updated mongoc version from 1.20.0 to 1.23.2
  • Updated mongocxx version from 3.6.6 to 3.7.0
  • Updated CryptoPP from 8.6.0 to 8.7
  • Updated Jemalloc from 5.2.1 to 5.3.0
  • Updated Maxmind from 1.5.2 to 1.7.1
2 Likes

Hi developers

On latest 5.0.1-beta , actually I can not scroll any direction on my PC, neither mobile phone.
I use Chrome, Brave and android mobile.

Oldest version from some days before worked fine.

ThankU

Hi, can you share a screenshot of the issue?

In the mobile version, using Chrome Mobile, it is only showing the first 25 devices in the scrollbar. The other devices are hidden. I can only view it by filtering the devices with the Projects bar or using the search bar.

I identified the same problem in viewing Bucktes.

1 Like

Hi
I am not very experienced on advanced configuration.
I have just created a dashboard based on Bucket information, to basically show that information on different tabs.

For example, in this tab I have used 4-5 different graphs that are larger than screen vertical size.

On latest version I could do vertical scroll on PC by mouse, and on mobile by finger :smiley: , but in this new 5-beta version can not.

Hi developers

It looks that you have updated it :slight_smile:
Have checked recently and now I see scroll bar on right side
and can scroll under mobile phone too

thankU so much

1 Like

Yes! It was fixed yesterday! Thanks for the report.

We are working on it with an infinite scroll!

Hi again

Have a dude.
It is possible to define position for on screen widgets ??

I mean
For example I have some widgets filling wide screen
but when changed to smallest minimized windows it looks like mobile view, as one vertical column
and looks like widgets possition are “random” located
my first widget is not the first, and so on

is there any instruction to organize widgets under mobile view different than computer monitor ??
Hope you can understand what I mean :slight_smile:

Sorry need to add aditional “vertical view” buy only 1 image can be added per post :slight_smile:

Hi,

On mobile view the widgets are ordered as they appear in code, you can order them by ordering in the code, currently there are not a visual way to order them as you can order the desktop view.

Hope this helps.