Nodered Crash when attach "server event" write bucket node

Hi everybody, i have a few data coming into a bucket from a device every 1h, i want to transform them and write to a new one. So far is ok, if i use the node “inject” it reads dhe data ones and then i writes it. But of course i want nodered to intercept the event when it’s written to first bucket and then write it again transformed to a new one, so i used “server event” but when i connect it it starts writing and can’t stop seem it crashed by filling me up the new bucket with te same data. The same flow in another account, works perfecly. Can it be a problem with my server?? @alvarolb

I also can see the latest version of nodered is 1.0.2 but mine installed is 1.0.1 (and can’t update)
I don’t know if i’m missing something but the same flow with another account works perfecly and in mine seems like it crashes… Please help me… :smiley:

Thanks

Hi @sistralsrl , today we have released a new version: 3.1.0, that should be available in your instance in a few minutes. With this new version, you should be able to upgrade your Node-Red plugin to 1.0.2, which is the latest.

Please, check if the problem persists after upgrading. Moreover, the other user account where the flow is working, is in your same server also?

1 Like

Thank you very much! now works perfectly! Best regards

P.s. Keep going! you guys are doing a great job! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much for the feedback @sistralsrl ! Glad it worked! :grinning: :grinning: