Configuring widgets (Dashboard) with data stored in Device Property (JSON) or in File Storage file (JSON)

Hello @alvarolb and @jaimebs

I know that it is possible to use the data stored in the Device Property (JSON) to inject parameters into a device (eg maximum or minimum values ​​of an alert) or NodeRED flow. You can also use data stored in a File Storage (JSON) file in NodeRED streams.

But because it is not possible to use data stored in Device Property (JSON) or in File Storage (JSON) file to configure Dashboard widgets (ex: min and max of Range Values ​​in Tachormeter; or Background values ​​and colors of the widget )? Or is it possible? how?

In the Thinger Server version 2.9.8, the possibility of using placeholders was announced, but I was never able to use them in the Title and Subtitle.
It would be VERY IMPORTANT to be able to use the data stored in Device Property (JSON) or in File Storage (JSON) file to configure Dashboard widgets and keep synchronized: Device, Device Property or File (File Storage), NodeRED and Dashboard. … based on the same data/parameters.

Today, I can sync the Device data; the Device Properties data (use them in NodeRED), but I can’t sync the widgets parameters using the Device Properties data. So I always have to change widget parameters (eg min and max of X axis) manually.

Suggestions:
Example 1:

OR: Example 2: