Component: IoT Cloud Platform
Release Notes: General availability in a few days. Can be tested meanwhile from Beta Server with regular community accounts.
New widget “Assets Maps” for viewing all assets by type/group in map, with search capabilities.
New widget “Source Switcher” acting as previous template feature: allow to change the device/bucket within a tab.
Add support for disabling fullscreen button on widgets (@rin67630) .
Add an option in the shared dashboard settings to automatically update the permissions from the shared link.
Add support to modify min row height in dasbhoards.
Buckets can now support an asset type and group.
Add an option for setting asset types and groups for devices/buckets creation and from its settings/lists.
Devices can hold now a friendly name, i.e., a serial number, plate id, etc.
Support for creating new accounts (members and developers) without a password. The user will be required to initialize the password via email.
New page that allows the developers/members initialize their accounts passwords.
Support for multi-brand email templates and servers. Brands can now define its own emails templates and custom mail servers for communicating with users.
Added email template editor and mail server settings inside Brands section with options for template testing.
Add STARTTLS support in SMTP for old servers not supporting direct SSL/TLS connections.
- Changed legacy email templates.
- SMTP interface will correctly send the From Name.
- Users without a verified email address, can verify it automatically after initializing/resetting its password (which requires an email).
- All source selectors will display the friendly name of the resource, i.e, friendly name of a project, device, bucket.
- Search supports now both search by id and friendly name in all resources.
- Control Widgets (buttons/sliders) now supports mapped values (i.e., a field inside a resource).
- Email communications when bucket export, clear, and delete succeed/failed.
- Google Vector Maps by default in dashboards, as they were not enough performant.
- Swagger API rendering problems. Now it is completely usable again.
- Tachometer widget when setting major axis to 0 (@hjfosse).
- Fix case search root resources (domains, hosts, brands, etc.).
- Fixed an error while removing panel title and subtitle (not updating).
- Cropped aggregation menu from charts widget when the chart was smaller than the menu.
- Fix chart aggregation menu padding hiding right selector border.
- Fixed some problems when loading multiple maps on dashboards.
- Propagate websocket proxy error to caller in clustered deployments.
- Asset types and groups are automatically created in the device/bucket creation (from API).
- Updated OpenSSL version from 1.1.1h to 1.1.1j
- Updated Boost version from 1.74 to 1.75
- Updated mongoc version from 1.17.1 to 1.17.4
- Updated mongocxx version from 3.6.0 to 3.6.2
- Updated CryptoPP from 8.2.0 to 8.4.0
- Updated MaxMindDB from 1.4.3 to 1.5.2