Showing Device Status / Error on Asset Overview Map

Hello

Does anyone know if it is possible to update the Asset Overview map to show device status based on data (number?) logged in a data bucket?

I am working on a project where a device will wake up, take some measurements and upload the data. If any measurements exceed pre-set limits the device will trigger an email and upload a ‘status’ value to a bucket, along with the measurement, so it would be great to be able to show the device status on a map so that the user can quickly and easily see any devices that have issued an alert status.

I have set-up a dashboard with the device selection option, but this will only allow the user to view a single device, plus its location, but I want the user to be able to see the entire fleet at once. It would also be essential to have this feature time based, so that it only looks at device records in the last week or day(s).

It would also be very useful to be able to change the device colours on the map based on these status values, as again this would make is very easy for the user to be able to visualise the status of the entire fleet.

Has anyone tried doing anything similar?

Thanks

Mark