Problem Connect Raspberry Pi 3 b in Thinger.io

I would like to ask if it is possible to use main.cpp or another program / compilation to send dht22 sensor data to the thinger.io?

Hi, the error seems to be related with authentication. Did you check the username, device, and device credentials of the code? Double check your username (case sensitive, not your email), and the device identifier (also case sensitive). Are you using the cloud server? Or a custom deployment?

Best.

Hello Alvaro!

The problem was with the router. I traded for another and authenticated the first time.

I am having a lot of problems using Arduino IDE 1.6.9 on Raspberry Pi 3 b. When using the Arduino Uno card, compile. But do not go to Thinger. But when using ESP8266 espcom errors, I even put the sensor in 5v, but nothing changes.

The sensor is ok, because it runs legal in Python through this example:

I would like to ask if it is possible to use main.cpp or another program / compilation to send dht22 sensor data to the thinger.io?

Could anyone show paths?

“I would like to ask if it is possible to use main.cpp or another program / compilation to send dht22 sensor data to the thinger.io?”