Release Date: 10-04-2023
Included support for installing Products over plugins. Now, there are some Shelly devices added to the plugins Marketplace. We will grow it soon! Looking for contributors and partnerships!
Initial support for devices auto-provisioning over products. It is currently based on the device id but will include other features like white lists, manual approval, etc.
New Plugins Marketplace based on a monorepo repository: Thinger.io Plugins. It will allow better maintainability, and simplify new contributions!
Initial Plugin Exporter feature inside Products. This way, a Product can be easily converted to a Plugin. enhancing user contributions.
Device type to “device_authentication_failed” event.
- Avoid creating a Docker network if the plugin does not run a task (i.e., products).
- Plugins marketplace on frontend, with better image alignment.
- Permissions assigned to user File Storages are 1000:1000, so they can be easily edited over plugins, i.e, in Node-Red, VSCode, Juypyter plugins, etc.
- Plugin files copied on installation now have 1000:1000 permissions, so, they are modifiable over plugin shells.
- Bucket exports showing duplicate columns
- Domain creation when setting a name