Bucket view now display tag values in the first columns
Buckets data query API now supports a new query param ‘fields’ for selecting specific fields from a bucket, i.e., ?fields=temperature,humidity
Buckets data query API now includes a v2 endpoint removing unnecessary ‘val’, or aggregation/transformation name on each measurement.
- Dashboards now select only required fields from a bucket, improving bandwidth/resources for buckets with several fields
- Bucket view now auto-resize columns according to the content size
- Bucket view now display a ‘Loading’ overlay while fetching data
- InfluxDB2 performance by relying on InfluxQL queries when possible
- Grafana plugin is now able to automatically configure data sources (both InfluxDB1 (compatibility) and InfluxDB2)