Support for multiple time series sources on time series widgets, i.e. charts, html time series, and maps.
Add new “Product” section to allow defining device profiles, that will help when managing devices at scale.
- It supports updating device properties from MQTT topics / device resources
- It supports defining buckets from MQTT topics/device resources
- It allows creating custom device APIs for MQTT/HTTP/IOTMP devices.
- Add support for processing data payloads with NodeJS runtime.
- Add support for defining per-product dashboard, which is inherited by each device. Devices now automatically open the product dashboard if it is available.
- It adds another property hierarchy for devices, with this order Product > Type > Group > Device.
Data buckets now supports tags: multiple data from the same type can be stored in the same bucket.
Dashboard support for buckets with tags.
New role named “Domain Admin”, with the ability to manage developer/members inside the specified domain(s).
Initial support for device shadow information, i.e., being able to display last stream data on a dashboard even if de device is disconnected.
Add new Inspector tool for any resource, so, it is possible to see live Events related to monitored resources, i.e., MQTT live data sent by a device.
Disabling a device from its settings disconnects the ongoing connection.
APIs now support additional content-types: messagepack, cbor, ubjson, and form data.
Support for InfluxDB transformations on dashboards
Support for MQTT retained messages
- Aggregated data in dashboards now use browser timezone to display data correctly.
- Device API now lazy load device resources when clicked, useful for devices with several resources.
- Device API now keeps track of opened resources when refreshing the API with the button.
- Tokens and Device Tokens can be easily copied with a button.
- Allow plugins to update current token permissions.
- Auto-hide track waypoints on map widget depending on map zoom level.
- Bucket data view now displays the real field case on the columns.
- Brand email configuration not working properly
- Profile Settings link not working
- Buckets source switch not working when changing from a device resource to anything else
- Disabling a bucket was not stopping a device resource streaming properly
- Closing hosts dashboard throw error on console
- Resource selector not taking the correct selected id when using similar ids
- Device event ‘device_authentication_failed’ not throw
- Device enable/disable setting not working properly
- Fix Device API curl example when body request is ‘false’
- Endpoint HTTP request body editor not showing until ‘Test’ section is opened
- Fixed butter-bar not showing while loading pages
- Fixed Image/MJPEG widget not updating images or updating after modifications
- MQTT client timeout not being used
- Updated OpenSSL version from 1.1.1j to 1.1.1m
- Updated Boost version from 1.75 to 1.78
- Updated mongoc version from 1.20.0
- Updated mongocxx version from 3.6.2 to 3.6.6
- Updated CryptoPP from 8.4.0 to 8.6.0[date=2022-05-18 timezone=“Europe/Madrid”]