We will start notifying platform updates over the community. But remember you can see the actual ChangeLog directly in the platform, cliking at the bottom right version.
Component: Cloud Platform
[2.9.4] - 2020-10-08
- Add support for users with role ‘Project Member’, specially useful for end users
- Project Members are not limited with the regular max user license limit.
- Project Members customizes the menu, hiding features not available for end-users
- Add support for setting custom profile picture, removing the Gravatar approach.
- Add support for changing roles to accounts between user, admin, and member.
- Add Support on menu, whith link to our Helpdesk
- User deletes now correctly erases all buckets, running plugins, and other critical resources associated to the account.
- Token and members permissions with the possibility to set wildcards on actions, i.e., List , Read , etc.
- Adding a member to a project now displays a selector with search capabilities (for admins).
- Batch users removal.
- Fix removing properties from types, and groups after its deletion.
- Fix restart other hosts in the cluster from Cluster Host Admin.
- Remove bucket exports after bucket deletion.
- Remove contextual “Set projects” button on resources that does not support it.
- Avoid sending current project params on requests that does not support it.
- “Close” project after account logout.
- Other minor UI fixes.