Date: December 21, 2021
Component: Node-RED Plugin
Release Note: Version 1.3.0
Today we are announcing that we have released a new Node-RED version for Thinger.io with some improvements
The asset iterator node shows the status of the request, very useful when iterating over thousands of devices.
All function nodes will keep input message properties, besides the ones used for the nodes output. This will maintain the field
msg._msgidused by Node-RED to trace a flow, as well as make analysis easier for the end user.
- Device create node is able to update details of an already existing device
- Use of Keep-Alive header in http request to improve network performance
- In bucket read node, aggregation is always shown, event when no bucket is configured
- Updated bucket create documentation with correct values
- Added seconds for time interval in bucket create
Thinger.io for Node-RED page:
Thinger.io Node-RED documentation: