Lost View of Amazon SES Configurations

UPDATE: I restarted the server and the settings reappeared. :face_with_head_bandage: :face_with_head_bandage: :face_with_head_bandage: :face_with_head_bandage:

Suggestion for all Server Thing Private users: Save your settings to a file and store it in a safe place! Encrypting with a password is recommended!

Hi @alvarolb

The information I put on the Thinger server to configure Amazon SES is not visible.
I tested the email sending service and it is working.
Apparently, we just can’t see the configuration anymore.

I have verified that old settings have been restored. Instead of “no-reply@thinger.io” the email I registered should appear:

I’m afraid of making any changes and losing the Amazon SES settings that are stored in the database. :scream: :scream: :scream:

And this worries me as I didn’t save the Amazon SES settings I had placed on the Thinger Server.
We need a basic Backup system (which exports a JSON file, for example) just to save the Hosts settings.

UPDATE: I restarted the server and the settings reappeared. :face_with_head_bandage: :face_with_head_bandage: :face_with_head_bandage: :face_with_head_bandage:

Suggestion for all Server Thing Private users: Save your settings to a file and store it in a safe place! Encrypting with a password is recommended!

1 Like