Doubts - Thinger.io Cloud Deployment - Monthly Small - Brand, Domain and HOST Settings

Hi, I hired the Thinger.io Cloud Deployment - Monthly Small plan to perform tests.
In the Monthly Small plan, can I acquire the brand and the domain? I’m trying to add these features, but I can’t purchase the service.
In the documentation, it indicates that it is possible to buy the brand (40 euros) and the domain (10 euros), but I am not identifying the option to add to the Small Monthly plan…
The documentation also states that it is possible to configure the Server (configure email/SMTP; monitor CPU, RAM, SSD) by hiring a private Thinger Cloud instance.

Is it only possible to add domain and brand in the MEDIUM plan? :scream: :scream: :scream: :sob: :sob: :sob:

In the Small plan, I can’t make the HOST settings (configure email/SMTP; monitor CPU, RAM, SSD)??? :scream: :scream: :scream: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Have the features of the plan changed? There’s nothing about it in the documentation. Or is it a bug? Please say it’s a bug