Default password for new on-premised installation

Hello Community,

I have installed the Thinger.io Cloude on my own servers. I have tried to find login Credentials but cannot find them.
What are the default login data
I have also tried to Register a new user bit withour sucess. I get allways the following error:

Error: unknown

Many Thanks for our help

Roman

Hi, it seems that your MongoDB server is not running. Please, ensure the database is running, or check the logs.

Best!

Hello,
Mongodb is working as i can login with the following command
mongo --host 127.0.0.1:27017

When i start the Thinger-maker-server i have the following error on my Ubuntu 16.04.4

Apr 19 08:52:22 iotserver systemd[1]: Starting Service for snap application thinger-maker-server.thingerd…
Apr 19 08:52:22 iotserver thinger[4052]: looking for plugins in ‘/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/sasl2’, failed to open directory, error: No such file or directory
Apr 19 08:52:22 iotserver thinger[4052]: looking for plugins in ‘/usr/lib/sasl2’, failed to open directory, error: No such file or directory
Apr 19 08:52:22 iotserver systemd[1]: Started Service for snap application thinger-maker-server.thingerd.

Any other hints?

Roman

Hi, but it seems that the server is running if you can access the front-end. So, please, enable the logging to file modifying the config, and check the output. I recommend you to set the log level to trace.