Data Bucket as a Data Source

Hey i have been monitoring real time Sensor values through different widgets and everything worked out perfectly.
But when trying to use a Data Bucket as a the Data Source for a Time Series Chart i cant get it to work because i dont know what I have to type in the “Source Value” window. To me it seemed like a selection there would only be necessary if I store multiple values (e.g. values of different sensors) into one bucket to decide which one should be displayed.

Storing data into my bucket works completely fine so that isnt the issue and for the tests right now I am only storing one value into the data bucket.

I also tried just typing “value” into the “Source Value” window because another post in the forum said there should be the options “st” and “value” to choose from, but these dont show up for me.

Thankful for any help! :slight_smile:

Thank you for reporting this issue! It’s indeed a bug from the latest release, and we plan to fix it soon. In the meantime, you can work around this by inserting two or more values into the data bucket. :wink:

Thanks again for the feedback!

1 Like