Android app compilation

Hi folks, I’ve tried to modify the android app, don’t know what’s happening, I’ve tried to compile the seed in order to look that everything is ok and then begin with modifications, I want to add the setting for end users to use this app with any server, but when I try to compile, the android studio gives me the next message:

Error:org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.DefaultTaskInputs$TaskInputUnionFileCollection cannot be cast to org.gradle.api.internal.file.collections.DefaultConfigurableFileCollection
Possible causes for this unexpected error include:<ul><li>Gradle's dependency cache may be corrupt (this sometimes occurs after a network connection timeout.)
<a href="syncProject">Re-download dependencies and sync project (requires network)</a></li><li>The state of a Gradle build process (daemon) may be corrupt. Stopping all Gradle daemons may solve this problem.
<a href="stopGradleDaemons">Stop Gradle build processes (requires restart)</a></li><li>Your project may be using a third-party plugin which is not compatible with the other plugins in the project or the version of Gradle requested by the project.</li></ul>In the case of corrupt Gradle processes, you can also try closing the IDE and then killing all Java processes.

I tried both links in error’s description, doesn’t work.

I’ve made a clean installation (windows and android studio), same situation.

I don’t discard that this error is provocated by a mistake from my side, I’m not a profesional developer, just make things by my way (and of course not always is the best way, but works xD)

Will try to recompile the application with the latest Android Studio. What version are you using?

I’m using Android Studio 2.3.1

Thanks @alvarolb