After updating the IFTTT no longer prints the values ​​on the serial monitor [SOLVED]

After updating the IFTTT no longer prints the values ​​on the serial monitor

Thing [ “ifttt”] << [] (pson & in) {
Serial.println ((const char *) in [ “value1”]);
Serial.println ((const char *) in [ “value2”]);
Serial.println ((const char *) in [ “value3”]);
};

Hi @Rodrigo_Cardoso_da_l can you provide more details?

After updating the IFTTT the code below no longer receives the values.
I’m trying to use the MAKER channel with a web request so sending the data to THINGER I asked a question at a time ago and it worked. But now I’m in trouble.
Thank you for your attention and I’m looking for English but I’m from Brazil.
Follow the code below:

Hi! You have the teste method defined twice. It should be defined only once… Anyway it should print the received… What is the debug info shown in the Maker channel? It uses to throw errorsome if the URL is not working…

Yes I put two methods one is to check if it is getting something on the serial monitor. In the channel maker the log shows everything ok but does not print the values

The word received in Portuguese he prints. Value1 Value2 Value3 does not print …

Hi @Rodrigo_Cardoso_da_l, then this behaviour is perfectly normal. You should remove the second resource. Two resources cannot have the same name, as the second one will overwrite the first one. Just define the teste method only once (that one which actually prints the input values).

I was having trouble on the usb ports now it’s working thanks.
Only one question has a traffic or data limit on THINGER both to send and receive the data thanks

Hi, there is no limit meanwhile you make a normal use of the platform. Nice you have it working! :slight_smile: