Add_Wifi Error MKR1000

Hi,

I would like to use the Thinger dashboard for displaying my data.
Before starting my project I thought to start with testing the Example from the library.
But when I press compile I get the following error: ‘class ThingerWifi101’ has no member named 'add_wifi’
Had someone the same error before? Or any idea what it can be. All the other examples for other boards will compile properly.

I used Arduino IDE 1.8.1.

Thx,
Nick

I am having the exact same problem. Any ideas?

Hi, it was a small problem in the Arduino library. I have updated the library, and should be available in a few hours. In the meanwhile, it can be fixed easily by editing ThingerWifi101.h, changing

class ThingerWifi101 : public ThingerWifiClient<>

to

class ThingerWifi101 : public ThingerWifiClient<WiFiClient>

Hope it helps!
Bests.

Hi , Thank you for your reply. I will update the library!

Kind Regards,
Nick

I’m trying to compile a program on the MKR1000, and the library I downloaded on the arduino compiler is not working, I attach the error code.

Arduino: 1.8.13 (Linux), Placa:“Arduino MKR1000”

In file included from /home/alexandre/snap/arduino/41/.arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/7-2017q4/arm-none-eabi/include/c++/7.2.1/bits/char_traits.h:39:0,
from /home/alexandre/snap/arduino/41/.arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/7-2017q4/arm-none-eabi/include/c++/7.2.1/string:40,
from /home/alexandre/snap/arduino/41/.arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/7-2017q4/arm-none-eabi/include/c++/7.2.1/stdexcept:39,
from /home/alexandre/snap/arduino/41/.arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/7-2017q4/arm-none-eabi/include/c++/7.2.1/array:39,
from /home/alexandre/snap/arduino/41/.arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/7-2017q4/arm-none-eabi/include/c++/7.2.1/tuple:39,
from /home/alexandre/snap/arduino/41/.arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/7-2017q4/arm-none-eabi/include/c++/7.2.1/functional:54,
from /home/alexandre/snap/arduino/current/Arduino/libraries/thinger.io/src/thinger/thinger_resource.hpp:33,
from /home/alexandre/snap/arduino/current/Arduino/libraries/thinger.io/src/thinger/thinger.h:29,
from /home/alexandre/snap/arduino/current/Arduino/libraries/thinger.io/src/ThingerClient.h:28,
from /home/alexandre/snap/arduino/current/Arduino/libraries/thinger.io/src/ThingerWifi.h:27,
from /home/alexandre/snap/arduino/current/Arduino/libraries/thinger.io/src/ThingerWifi101.h:28,
from /home/alexandre/UFV/Sistema_Thinger/Sistema_Thinger.ino:5:
/home/alexandre/snap/arduino/41/.arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/7-2017q4/arm-none-eabi/include/c++/7.2.1/bits/stl_algobase.h:243:56: error: macro “min” passed 3 arguments, but takes just 2
min(const _Tp& __a, const _Tp& __b, _Compare __comp)
^
/home/alexandre/snap/arduino/41/.arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/7-2017q4/arm-none-eabi/include/c++/7.2.1/bits/stl_algobase.h:265:56: error: macro “max” passed 3 arguments, but takes just 2
max(const _Tp& __a, const _Tp& __b, _Compare __comp)
^
exit status 1
Erro compilando para a placa Arduino MKR1000

Este relatório teria mais informações com
“Mostrar a saida detalhada durante a compilação”
opção pode ser ativada em “Arquivo -> Preferências”