Account billing issue

Hey Thinger community,
we have paid for a maker plan, but unfortunately my co-worker inputted the wrong email address when creating a subscription.

He used our company accounting email address instead of the email address on our thinger account.

I have made an account using the accounting email (that was used to pay for the maker plan) and logged into the Thinger console, but our device limit is still 2. Does anyone know how we can reach support about this? We have opened a ticket but after two days had no response. I realize the plan we signed up for does not technically include dedicated support but it seems like for a billing issue we should hear something back. It’s currently not possible, to my eyes, to change the account email so we can’t go that route either.

Are there admins in this forum we could reach out to somehow to help resolve this issue? We are trying to provision some devices right now and this is a blocker.

Any tips appreciated, thanks

Alex

Hello Alex,

I wanted to let you know that we’ve already updated your another account to the Maker plan. You should see the changes reflected when you log in. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If there are still issues or anything else you need help with, please reach out directly through our support channels.

Thank you for your understanding!

1 Like

Thanks for sorting that out Alvaro!

1 Like