50 item view limit bug

Hello Thinger.io

I have thinger.io installed on my own Ubuntu 16.04 server. Everything is working great with the exception of one thing. The list devices, databucket and all drop down menus have a 50 item limit. In addition, there is no next page to see the 51st item as an example. The only way to find your device or databucket is to search it.

Is there a way to increase the amount of device that you can see on a single page? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you for building such a great IOT environment.

Andrew

Any thoughts or ideas?

Thanks team.

Hi @Andrew_P, will take this request into consideration for the next release (hope it is available in a week or so).

Just curious, how many devices do you have connected in your own deploy? Can we know something more about the project?

Best.

Sorry for the delay on this response, I have been on vacation.

To start I will be deploying about 60 devices and hope to grow it to over 120 devices.

I have designed a data-logger that reads voltage readings from various gauges on a drive. I then use the map function on an arduino to make sense of the readings. In addition the logger logs temperatures, gps cord and a few other readings. I am also using and Dragino Yun shield so I can use a usb modem for et call home.

Please let me know if you need anymore info.

Thank you so much

Andrew

1 Like

Thanks for the info. It would be awesome if you can provide screenshots of some of your dashboards, or connected device resources :wink: